Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 143

Thread: Art Corner

  1. #11
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I use mainly colour pencils for my piccies...just becos I'm a real crap at using comps... ^^;; no particular brands,but many ppl mentioned prisma colour ....for the outlines I use copic multiliner in 0.3 (man,I love it xDDD )

    painting...hmm...I don't do painting though (always turned out as a messy garbage -.-;; )

  2. #12
    Inactive Member tiringil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I use...... *hides* Crayola color pencils.... >.>
    Hmm... yes, moving on.

    I don't like to use paint at all. I have bad memories from my elementary school years with paint. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    me wanna draw love mode fanart xDDD
    must finish other piccies first though...I'll post a reply here later when I've completed 'em off ^^

  4. #14
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yosh...owarimashita^^
    whee~ it's naoya xDDD
    very rough...not even done the shading...but aww...need sleep nee~ ignore the hair...I messed it up -.-;; anyway,enjoy it, ppl X333

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3505077/

    **I posted it on my other deviantart account^^;; cos it's only a sketch....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think he's cute ^^

  6. #16
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Watari= adorable :hearts:

    (no fanart online at the moment, but my general CG stuff is here: http://www.nijikon.net/9finger.htm)

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!

    @Tiri: I love that Gackt picture so much. The shading is incredible. It looks professional!

    @yakitori: That Yami pic is amazing! Wow, I love how you drew all the guys so gorgeously!

    ::very envious:: Wish I could draw like that! I have no artistic ability, however, so I don't even own colored pencils! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Originally posted by yue:
    But as a sidenote because I don't know whre to put this, I found out that on the chapter where Aoe, Naoya, Takamiya and Izumi goes to a billard, Naoya saves Izumi from bulliers, being out because he was buying Aoe cigarettes. WEll, guess what? Aoe smokes Mild Seven. for the herethic CLAMP fans around, SEishiro SAkurazukamori smokes Mild Seven too. Is it some pecial "dangerous seme" caracteristic? XD

    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ October 18, 2003 06:33 PM: Message edited by: yue ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay, just as an illustration of how messed up my mind gets sometimes, here's the thought that came from that little idea (I can hear the infomercial now! XD):

    "Hi. Are you lonely? Depressed? Tired of waiting for that seme in your life to call? Bored with always being the uke in your relationships? Well, never fear because Mild Seven is here for you! Yes, that's right, just smoking Mild Seven brand cigarettes will instantly transform you overnight from that shy, inexperienced, gentle uke into an aggressive, dangerous, sexy seme! Call 1-800-Seme-Now for details!"

    ~Crystal
    (XD it's dangerous to let me out sometimes, heehee)

  8. #18
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    crystaline: as a matter of fact, the more dangerous is...
    Doing it
    I should make that a wallpaper..

  9. #19
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe....that infomercial thing...combined with the pic. genius!! you should send that around to other yaio loving sites. im sure they'd get a kick out of it.

    maybe as a follow up you should have a before and after thing of a uke. you know about how much their sex life changed because now they could plz their partner etc etc.....yah im getting carried away hehe

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    OMG!!! I love that pic!

    [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Heehee, wow, there's people out there as weird as I am, now that's a comforting thought. If we all got together somewhere the general public would need protection.

    ~Crystal
    (saving that pic at this very moment)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •